Thursday, August 16, 2007

We have a winner!

Thanks so much to everyone that entered the contest...

After several perusals of all the entries (which were all really funny--it was a tough decision), I decided on Sharon's:

"See kitty, that's how baby lambs are made!"

Wicked. I love it!

Of course there have been more yarn purchases and more knitting, but I think I will wait to post pictures of that. It's the first week of school and I'm beat.

Congrats again to Sharon! I'm sure she'll write all about her project on her blog.

1 comment:

Sheknits said...

THANK YOU- I am way to thrilled about this - I feel Like Sally Field at the Oscars....I know I know I need to get a life. I appreciate your running a contest and am enjoying your blog. NOw if you like knitting and felting purses go enter my contest!